Commercial Door Options
If you are building a commercial structure that needs a garage door, our team has the resources, openers and other accessories you will need. We can also help with replacement doors, if your door needs an upgrade or is beyond repair. When deciding on the type of commercial door your facility may need, it is important to understand the various types of doors, as well as how they function. Below we discuss the types of commercial doors that our team at Overhead Door Company of Metro Milwaukee™ installs.
Commercial Rolling Doors
We offer a wide variety of rolling doors to provide security and comply with laws for an array of various applications.
- Rolling Service Doors: Non-insulated or insulated doors, which utilize insulated slats comprised of aluminum, steel or galvanized steel.
- Fire Rated Doors: These doors are created to comply with the very specific fire-safety standards. The doors come in a wide range of sizes and styles to meet your specifications.
- Rolling Shutters: This style is perfect for high pedestrian traffic areas that require security. These doors can also work for stores, pharmacies, and even hospitals.
- Counter Doors: These doors are designed for a variety of countertop applications. Great for concession stands!
- Rolling Sheet Doors: Constructed for fast and efficient installation, and smooth operation. These doors provide solid construction for optimum security.
- Security Grilles: Overhead Door Company of Metro Milwaukee™ provides a variety of security grilles, from side-folding, to overhead coiling security grilles. You can rest assured that our grilles provide high security for your retail, industrial, and commercial needs.
Commercial Sectional Doors
Designed to your specifications to fit any structure.
- Sectional Steel Doors: These insulated steel doors can be used in a variety of industrial situations.
- Insulated Sectional Steel-Back Doors: Perfect for facilities where energy efficiency, reliability and durability are of the utmost importance.
- Thermacore Doors: This choice is ideal for locations that require the highest level of thermal efficiency, air infiltration, and wind load resistance.
- Aluminum Glass Doors: These sectional doors are a great alternative to more traditional sectional doors. These doors have framed glass sections that allow for natural lighting, even when the doors are closed.
High Speed Doors
These doors are fast, versatile and, most importantly, reliable.
- High Speed Metal Doors: These exterior metal doors feature a high cycle, springless design while still guaranteeing reliable performance.
- High Speed Insulated Fabric Doors: Designed for interior freezer and cooling applications, these doors are perfect for these demanding temperatures.
- High Speed Fabric Doors: These doors can be used for interior or exterior applications. They provide an excellent return on investment, while still being reliable and efficient.
- High Speed Rubber doors: Great for extreme environments, from high temperatures to blizzard and freezing conditions. These doors are designed to be rugged and durable.
No matter what your business manufactures or sells, Overhead Door Company of Metro Milwaukee™ has a door to fit your needs. Contact our helpful team today to get started on your next project!